Fire in dalit’s house

Fire in dalit’s house

Hindustan team, Sasaram | Published By: Newswrap

default image

Sanjhauli. A fire broke out in Pappu Ram’s house in Amadadh village on Saturday night. Due to this, all things were burnt to ashes. Chief Subhash Chandra informed the BDO and the police station about this accident. BDO Kumud Ranjan arrived at the scene of the incident and took stock of the situation. BDO also spoke of providing immediate relief. Block chief Manoj Kumar, deputy chief Madhu Upadhyay etc. were present on the occasion.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *